CALL FOR ABSTRACTS for 8th NICE 2019
Submission Beginning: March 1st, 2019
Submission Deadline: April 30th, 2019
Deadline is Extended to June 2nd, 2019.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION AND PROCEEDING
Authors should submit an abstract with 1-3 double-spaced pages in length, including all figures, tables, and references. Abstract must strictly adhere to the following page limits using 12 pt. Times New Roman font.
Oral abstract: the page limit is 1-3; including words, Table, Figure and photos.
Poster abstract: the page limit is 1; words, Table, Figure and photos must be placed in the same one page.
Please submit your abstract to on-line submission system. (only electronic submissions will be considered.)
If you have any question about 8th NICE 2019 and papers submission, please e-mail to Prof. Kuen-Chan Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org) .
1. Vision of inter-disciplinary chemistry
2. Analysis of classroom discourse and instructional strategies
3. Representation of textbooks
4. Chemistry in daily life
5. Micro-scale experiments
6. Use of multimedia as instruments in classrooms
7. Attitude toward chemistry
8. Sharing / demonstration of chemistry projectsfor science fairs
The poster size is A0. The width is 841mm, the length is 1189mm.